This is a slideshow I have given over the years at high schools, civic clubs and businesses to help people understand the depth and intricacies of car buying. Very few people have a professional coach for car buying, yet that is what I have been doing for my clients for over 25 years.
1. Do your Homework
2. Find out your Credit Score and determine your Budget
3. Make a list of Needs & Wants
4. Find out your trade-in loan balance and value.
5. Make your test drive appointments.
6. Call your Insurance company on your top 3 finalists.
7. Decide your budget for a loan vs. lease.
8. Inspect the vehicle before you sign.
9. Determine the warranty cost and value.
10. Get everything promised in writing.
Watch this slideshow for more details… CLick the arrows or mouse to move the slides.
Sarah Lee Marks is MyCarlady. She has over 25+ years of experience.
She writes about cars, and is a staunch consumer advocate on car related subjects.
MyCarlady offers free car buying advice, and private, auto-related services to help you maintain your personal or commercial vehicles.
Contact Sarah Lee for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org Join the MyCarlady newsletter to be kept up-to-date on this and other important car information.